Job Number: 20-03720
Eclaro is looking for an AISR Controller for our client in Hill Air Force Base, UT.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform network operations and management to include configuration and troubleshooting of customer circuits across optical and electro-optical multiplexers, routers, and switches
- Perform real-time circuit redesign (alternate routing) to restore customer connectivity during scheduled and unscheduled outages and maintenance actions
- Coordinate directly with supported customers to ensure maximum network availability to minimize or eliminate mission and operational impact
- Work closely with AISR engineering and ASI support to provide robust network connectivity throughout the terrestrial DISN backbone
- Proactively monitor network alarms across platform specific network management tools
- Utilize trouble ticket management applications to document all aspects of troubleshooting, isolation, escalation, and resolution during the lifecycle of a service impacting network incident
- Preferred Bachelor's degree; High School diploma and 3+ years of experience
- Tech control facility or cyber transport experience
- Circuit actions experience
- Telco NOC, inside or outside plant experience
- Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management
- Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP
- Experience with MS Office suite, i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.