Agile Team Coach
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Agile Team Coach for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for oversight of a group of Scrum Masters and their agile teams, for continuous coaching to instill the Agile principles and Scrum values and to ensure that consistent practices are communicated across our teams and to our partners, Product Owners, Senior Management, etc.
- The Agile Team Coach must be capable of coaching Scrum Masters and their teams at varying levels of maturity; from teams just starting initial adoption to experienced teams
- The Agile Team Coach must have or develop an understanding of the business technology group and be capable of adapting agility, as needed, to their idiosyncrasies
- Provide hands-on Agile coaching to Scrum Masters and their teams on all aspects of Scrum, Lean, and Kanban practices
- Accountable for improvement in team measures of productivity and quality
- Coach teams and stakeholders in improving their Agile thinking and Scrum processes
- Evaluate and mentor existing Agile feature teams, and deliver training classes for product owners and new teams to promote and improve agility
- Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials, and content
- Guide the Scrum Masters and teams to take action towards SDM 360 Agile maturity
- 5+ years in the use of Agile methodologies and supporting tools, including acting as Scrum Master for teams with Scrum Master certification
- 2+ years in providing classroom-based training and/or hands-on team coaching in Agile and Scrum
- Ability to lead, or facilitate discussions on agile best practices, workflows, and tool usage; JIRA experience required
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum Bachelors undergraduate degree
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.