Agile Portfolio Manager
|Reference # :||17-04917||Title :||Agile Portfolio Manager|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||05/22/2017|
Agile Portfolio Manager
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Agile Portfolio Manager for our client in Jercey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest banking and financial services firms. They are a major provider of investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management and treasury & security services in the United States.
The Agile Portfolio Manager will join the DAC PMO to manage a portfolio of projects, to support Scrum Masters, and to provide status updates to senior executives. As s/he acquires knowledge of organization, products, and stakeholders, s/he may play the role of Scrum Master for selected projects based on needs and his/her ability. Additionally she/he will support the Agile transformation by streamlining, adapting and standardizing the SDLC process and artifacts across the DAC group.
• Manage a portfolio of projects monitoring project status, cross projects dependencies, and delivery progress on an ongoing basis. For the assigned portfolio, the Agile Portfolio Manager will:
• Enable, support and accelerate the transition from Waterfall to Agile SDLC (Scrum, Kanban)
• Focus on streamlining, adapting and standardizing the new SDLC process and artifacts across DAC
• Leverage Confluence and SharePoint as main collaboration tools
• Drive high quality of all deliverables across complete SDLC
• Coordinate and facilitates audits as needed
• Minimum of 5+ years of combined project management, scrum master and development work experience required, with at least 3 years using Agile methodologies
• Working knowledge in Agile methodology and Scrum and Kanban frameworks required
• Advanced knowledge of SDLC (Waterfall and Agile) required, experience in supporting transition from Waterfall to Agile preferred.
• Proven experience with global projects in multiple technologies, and functions
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint and Confluence, including site management, forms, workflow, templates and reports automations,
• Advanced knowledge and proven expertise in project management tools such as Clarity, Jira, Client ALM, Microsoft Project, and Excel
• Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have ability to be tactful yet assertive. Strong collaboration and negotiation skills
• Comfortable speaking and presenting project status
• Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with the team is a must
• Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
• Experience in IT Business management functions
• Technical application development experience strongly preferred
• Scrum Certification is Preferred, PMP or Prince Certification a plus
• Experience in Risk and Finance Technology with domain knowledge across asset classes preferred.
• Bachelor degree required, Master preferred, Computer Science or a related Information Technology field preferred
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.