Agile Oracle PLM Technical Analyst/Developer
Agile Oracle PLM Technical Analyst/Developer
Job Number: 20-02632
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Agile Oracle PLM Technical Analyst/Developer for our client in Durham, NC.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As an Agile PLM PLM Technical Analyst/Developer will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet Client needs.
- You will be responsible for design, develop and sustain PLM related application systems developed primarily using Oracle/Agile platform, Java and Oracle.
- This position will also serve to promote best practices and internal business processes with relation to change management and general PLM functions.
- We are looking for an individual who is responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- You must be motivated to work in a matrix team environment, have a desire to drive change, and long for the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems.
- Provide technical system solutions for Supply Chain business teams primarily using Agile PLM. The candidate should have a broad understanding of supply chain and PLM and will be able to provide solution to business process and requirements in terms of new design, configuration and implementation and/or extending of existing applications
- Work closely with other Agile team members and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test Agile PLM applications and interfaces
- Design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements. Develop, review and approve technical specifications and conduct code walk-through
- Develop test plans to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements including but not limited to developing test scripts, setting up test data, and assisting with activities relating to unit, performance, integration, data conversion and cut-over testing
- Act as an advocate of Agile PLM best practices, methods, and processes
- Support the users and other team members in troubleshooting both application and business process issues'
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- PLM Domain Expertise, Agile PLM Product Knowledge
- Minimum of 6 -10 years of direct experience on Agile 9.X versions implementing Agile PC, PPM and / or PQM (Item and BOM preferably for Pharma industry) solutions through the entire life-cycle from requirement gathering to implementation and sustaining support
- Successful implementation of Agile PC, PPM modules. Implementation of PQM module an advantage
- Experience in Oracle Agile upgrade, administration, customization and configuration including development of PXs/Groovy Scripts
- Technical Experience in Agile integration with ERP
- Proficient in process and PLM data flows
- Experience with Oracle-Agile tools such as ACP, Dataloader, and FileLoader
- Experience working with IDE like Eclipse tools
- Exposure to data migration is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment are necessary
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members on issues, status and design ideas throughout the project
- Ability to manage multiple tasks like coding, system test, end to end test, production support etc.
- Experience in all phases of project life cycle (SDLC): Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, programming and presentation skills, highly motivated in learning new technologies
- Self-motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal supervision
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Antonette Dizon | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.