Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Agile Coach for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for oversight of a team of Scrum Masters and for continuous coaching to instill the Agile principles and Scrum values and ensure that consistent practices are communicated across our teams and to our partners
- The Agile Coach will champion Agile adoption and continuous improvement with the SDM model to optimize the benefits of being Agile
- This person should be comfortable working at all levels to help the organization use Agile as a strategic asset of culture change and to foster our business values
- Support the SDM Program agile adoption strategy and rollout plans
- Provide hands-on Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of Scrum practices
- Accountable for improvement in the delivery of software development as per SDM measures
- Coach teams and stakeholders in improving their Agile thinking and Scrum processes
- Evaluate and mentor existing Agile feature teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, new teams, and executive leadership to promote and improve agility
- Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials, and content
- Guide the Agile Team coaches towards SDM 360 Agile maturity
- 5+ years in the use of Agile methodologies and supporting tools, including acting as Scrum Master for teams with Scrum Master certification
- 2-3 years working in an Agility training / coaching role with exposure to large organizational transformations
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.