Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Agile Coach for our client in San Diego, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Agile Coach plays a critical role in transforming and sustaining an environment of continuous improvement and self-organized high performing teams. Client's current environment is heavy waterfall and the ideal candidate will have successfully led agile teams in organizations shifting from waterfall to agile
- First and Second level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PSM)
- Scrum Coach and/or Trainer certification (CSC/CST Scrum)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in practicing Agile techniques (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience as an Agile Coach in a highly regulated financial enterprise
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience in supporting a waterfall governed enterprise adopting Agile practices
- Degree in Computer Science/Business or equivalent experience
- Expert in agile – in both theory and practice.
- In-depth understanding of the practices and principles of agile and scrum and real-world experience in actual scrum organizations.
- Extensive experience in providing hands-on individual and team guidance and coaching, organizational development, cultural change and conflict management.
- Great analytical thinker and communicator with outstanding facilitation and conflict resolution skills and possess proven skills in leading Agile teams through an entire project lifecycle.
- Expert in agile practices and will help advance our use of agile principles, practices and techniques and coach the teams through the stages of forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Must have experience leading teams in a highly governed financial institution.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Guide teams through the challenges of scrum adoption
- Provide the guidance to the team on Agile principles and Scrum/ Kanban practices as well as additional Agile techniques to increase the execution effectiveness, adoption and team productivity
- Provide 1:1 mentoring and coaching for purposes of development, support or remediation across the team
- Provide guidance and support of the adoption of agile/scrum practices
- Develop communications and facilitate conversations, buy-in and partnership with key stakeholders and customers around progress and team assessments
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.