Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst
Job Number: 22-00127
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an Agile Business Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Agile Business Analyst for this project will need experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, and prioritizing backlog.
- They will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, documenting, and validating the needs of the business stakeholders and subject-matter experts.
- They will serve as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business stakeholders and the software development team throughout the duration of the project.
- Elicit business requirements from business owners and subject matter experts
- Define the behavior of the system with significant detail, exposing complicated business rules
- Specify the system using examples and scenarios to ensure the development team clearly understands the scope of work to be done
- Work with the business owner and the development team members to refine backlog items to ensure they are ready for development
- Assist in operational rollout and support.
- 7+ years BA experience
- 3+ years Agile development experience
- Capability to complete tasks without substantial supervision
- Ability to support the product owner with decision making
- Excellent leadership, oral and written communication skills
- A team player who works well with both business stakeholders and development team
- Agile BA, Scrum Master, PMP or similar certification a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.