Job Number: 21-08521
Job Number: 21-08521
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an AEM Lead for our client in Hoboken, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead the definition phase of a technical project, aligning the solution and the technical delivery approach in line with the client's needs, and managing multiple workstreams
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEM and integrate with end to end solution
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the AEM platform
- Actively lead technical design sessions, architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Provide the infrastructure needs of the system by correctly sizing it and optimizing it for maximum performance and scalability
- Prepare detailed technical design for various templates, components as well as services layer
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects and ensure appropriate design patterns are being used
- Advice and mentor development groups and lead the implementation team
- Will be responsible for building team competency/ Proof of Concepts
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Heavy experience with AEM / CQ platform experience in developing Components, Templates, Widgets, OSGI, JCR, Sightly, Apache Sling Adobe Cloud Service Integrations, External Integrations (with DB, Web services and other WCMs & DMS), Workflows, Socialization Framework, Packages. Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- Knowledge on Adobe Experience Cloud products like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target,etc.
- Knowledge about Tag management system like Tealium, DTM, Launch, GTM or any other exposure to Marketing automation platform like Marketo and Account Based Marketing tool like DemandBase will be a plus
- Good understanding of SOA, web services, REST, WCF, Java/J2EE
- Should have led proposal and estimations for solutions around content management systems/JEE
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
- Ability to fine-tune AEM application for optimal performance, including configuring Threads, Heap, GC Policy. FEO, JS and CSS minification and optimization. Should be familiar with application profilers
- Familiarity with A/B Testing and Adobe Target
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.