Advanced Planning Consultant
Advanced Planning Consultant
Job Number: 19-10262
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an/a Advanced Planning Consultant for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will evolve over time, but will initially work with individuals at all levels across functional and business lines on a wide range of activities
- This role requires excellent decision-making ability, the ability to work autonomously and collaborate effectively across the Company, and an entrepreneurial drive to execute on both day-to-day priorities and longer-term goals.
- Project Management:
- Help support cross-functional teams and third-party vendor successfully complete projects on time and on budget
- Develop project plans, work streams and timelines
- Identify, acquire and manage resources needed, ensuring accountability and progress
- Prepare presentations to communicate project plans, status, outcomes, timelines, etc.
- Facilitate regular communication among the project team and to stakeholders
- Thought Leadership:
- Collaborate with business and functional teams to frame, analyze and develop solutions / recommendations for a wide range of business opportunities and problems
- Conduct detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis to generate insights and rationale that support recommended solutions
- Prepare presentations to communicate business cases, insights, recommendations, etc.
- Conduct comprehensive research on markets, competitors / companies, products and consumers and develop insights and recommendations
- Prepare presentations to communicate insights, recommendations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 3–5 years related work experience; 2–3 years in management consulting, or insurance industry preferred
- Proven critical thinking, analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and analysis into business insights and problem solving
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills, enabling the creation and presentation of a broad range of materials (e.g., business cases, analyses, project plans, status updates)
- Excellent project management skills, including ability to manage multiple complex priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong research skills with experience in market, product and consumer analysis
- Self-starter with a keen sense of ownership, commitment to the work and results orientation
- Collaborative work style and experience working effectively with individuals at all levels of seniority
- Capable of successfully working both on teams and individually
- Ability to quickly absorb a variety of different subject matters
- High proficient at working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word required; ability to work with SharePoint preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary