Job Number: 21-05042
Job Number: 21-05042
Make an impact in Media! Eclaro is looking for an Advanced Developer to support our client remotely.
Eclaro’s client is a global media company and leader in digital content production. Their portfolio of networks include some of the best known brands in news, sports and entertainment. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity.
- 2+ years coding experience in an object-oriented language (C#, Java, Python, etc.) or a functional language (Clojure, Scala)
- Some web development highly desirable (HTML/JS/CSS)
- Productivity-enhancing client-side development tools like Typescript/sass/WebPack/etc.
- Some client-side framework use (React, Vue, Angular, Svelte, Meteor etc.)
- Webassembly or languages targeting it in the browser
- Strong SQL on any Database engine (MS-SQL, Oracle, Sqlite, Snowflake, etc.); query performance tuning; logical & physical design for performance including possibly sharded designs
- Data visualization in Power BI or Tableau
- Relational modeling
- Experience with data manipulation, exploration, or visualization in either Python (Pandas) or R (Tidyverse, DataTables)
- Experience using data models in Python or R (regression, classification, optimization)
- No-SQL data-stores (Elastic, Redis)
- Cloud development on AWS /Azure
- Infrastructure as a service
- Micro-services architectures, especially using Docker & containerization
- Shell scripting proficiency
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary