ADN Solution Engineer
ADN Solution EngineerGrab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an ADN Solution Engineer for our client in Richardson, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Individual must possess the ability to analyze and understand a variety of existing and emerging business requirements, interface with technology engagement teams as a fully seasoned and proficient traffic management solutions engineer, in providing best in class application load balancing solutions that align to meet business and technology requirements.
- Service oriented design and development using SOAP/Rest web service architectures
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery practices and automation tools – Ansible, Puppet
- 5 – 7 years of Client Experience (F5, AVI Networks, Citrix, Radware, Cisco, etc.)
- Engineering design and deployment implementation principles
- Working knowledge and experience of F5 iRules, Netscalar Application Templates, etc.
- Strong understanding of general network technologies (e.g., TCP/IP networking, SSL, Firewall, Proxy, Load Balancing)
- Knowledge of diverse networking devices like Routing, Switching, Firewalls, WAF, DN
- Linux Administrative Experience
- Functional understanding of diverse set of networked applications and terms requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP, ANYCAST services, NAT, WAF, Firewalls, Routing, Switching, etc.
- F5 ASM and APM experience
- Science, Engineering, Business, degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to drive automation and provisioning throughout the entire environment
- Experience with VMWare, Azure, Terraform/Cloud formation experience
- Experience with other equivalent Application Delivery Controller such as Avi Networks, Citrix, etc
- Understanding of Cloud services and SD
- Experience with BGP
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.