Job Number: 21-16895
Job Number: 21-16895
Be at the forefront of innovation. Eclaro is looking for an Admissions Recruiter for our client in Washington, DC.
Eclaro’s client is a prestigious research university. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Admissions Recruiter will have the primary responsibility of reaching out to prospects via phone, email, or in-person.
- This entails documenting all phone calls, emails, and any other form of interactions in our CRM system (salesforce).
- In addition, recruiters will work closely with admissions advisors and programs staff to communicate accurate and timely information about the admissions process, program updates, and any other relevant information to prospects.
- The admission recruiters are expected to respond to prospects within 48 hours and manage their database efficiently.
- The main database will be through the salesforce CRM platform. This is the main system that houses inquiries and prospects, as well as applicants.
- Admissions recruiters will use the features in salesforce to email prospects, leave notes in their files, and provide any other relevant data.
- The admissions recruiters are also expected to work closely with admissions advisors to understand the decision-making process and potentially provide assistance with file completion. The admissions recruiters may be tasked with representing admissions during webinars or other recruitment events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work Interactions and Work Mode Designation
- Daily interaction with the Admissions Advisors, Program Staff, Director of Admissions and Executive Director of Enrollment Management
- Daily interaction with SCS prospects
- Daily interaction with different areas of SCS and GU, particularly Academic Programs, Strategy, Marketing and Enrollment Management
- Daily interaction with processing and document side of Admissions
- All SCS employees are required to support Tropaia and Commencement.
- Requirements and Qualifications
- One or more years of progressive experience in an organizational setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable with database maintenance.
- Detail-oriented team player, and provide high levels of service.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Application Systems such as: Salesforce and Banner.
- 80% - Recruitment:
- Daily monitoring of inquiries for your designated programs
- Phone calls, emails, and video or in-person discussions with prospects who would like to engage
- Communicate with prospects within a 48-hour turnaround time
- Learn continuously about SCS programs to provide accurate information to inquiries through phone, email, walk-ins, or open houses.
- Present at information sessions and open houses.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries to provide detailed and accurate information about SCS program offerings and the application process.
- Help organize and run admissions open houses, webinars, information sessions, and fairs.
- Connect students with information on financial aid and with other resources that will support their decision to apply and completion of the application process.
- All other recruitment duties as assigned
- 20% - Administration:
- Compiles reports of weekly admissions data for all SCS programs.
- Run monthly reconciliation reports for application fees on behalf of the Office of Finance & Administration.
- Run weekly reports on international admits for the International Programs Advisor.
- Log and manage all suspense files in Banner for Head of Admissions' review.
- Work with Head of Admissions on AY Annual Updates to application.
- Assist in managing website content for Admissions.
- Provide feedback on ways to improve the processing side of Admissions and ways to use systems and processes more effectively.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.