Administrative - Executive Associate II Executive Associate II
Executive Associate II
Job Number: 21-16982
Job Number: 21-16982
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Executive Associate II for our client in Brisbane, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support to Site Leader and heads of Protein Homeostasis, Human Resources, and Discovery Biology in Client offices in Brisbane, California.
- The executive associate will perform highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which will involve communicating with and supporting high level employees, including Executives. As this role involves supporting a leader who is the Brisbane Site Head, this role also requires leadership in site-specific administrative and project responsibilities, including but not limited coordinating site events and townhalls, and participating in site committees.
- This individual is expected to closely collaborate with other Executive Associates in R&ED across multiple sites and Executive Associates in other functions in Brisbane.
- As this position may involve high-level contacts and exposure to confidential materials, this position will require tact, discretion and judgement.
- This individual must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage the calendars and drive effective scheduling in consultation with key stakeholders
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as the filing system, expense reports, requisition of supplies, and other clerical / secretarial duties
- Complete work products and perform activities that require advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Schedule national and international travel, including but not limited to hotel, flight / train, car rental, etc.
- Interact with company executives and internal/external clients both on-site and remotely to plan or execute tasks/activities
- Coordinate special projects, events, meetings, and off-site sessions
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel (domestic & international) and monthly reconciliation of business expenses and reimbursements
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner (i.e. issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.)
- Independently research complex inquiries to recommend solutions / escalate issues as appropriate
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules
- Create, edits, and tracks job requisitions as well as assisting with other delegated tasks involving Human Resources operations
- Support and manage efforts external engagement and community support
- Minimum Requirements:
- High School diploma
- 8 years administrative or comparable experience at executive support levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with key enterprise applications such as Workday, Concur, and SAP and willingness to adopt new applications when they are rolled out
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to handle Confidential matters
- Comfortable with technology on a regular basis
- Responsive, sense of urgency, plans ahead (strategic) while executing on a day-to-day basis (tactical/operational); highly motivated to get things done, takes initiative, productive and efficient
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Client and Executive Administration Experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.