Administrative - Executive Associate II Executive Associate II
Executive Associate II
Job Number: 21-16431
Job Number: 21-16431
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Executive Associate II for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Executive Associate position provides administrative support to the WW Medical Immunology & Fibrosis (I&F) team.
- The Executive Associate will perform highly diverse administrative and project-focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve high level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- The candidate must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to support multiple individuals at the same time, manage priorities and deliver with appropriate timelines
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy in all levels of management.
- Work with minimal supervision, have strong initiative and follow-up with focus on details.
- Manage calendars as well as timely scheduling to ensure meetings are prioritized and occur with appropriate timelines.
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports, requisition of supplies, and other administration services.
- Prioritizes activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel and monthly reconciliation of business expenses.
- Ensure manager’s preparedness for meetings e.g. assemble meeting materials, assist with PowerPoint presentations & pre-reads).
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules.
- Proactive management of high profile internal & external events.
- High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
- 8 years administrative or comparable experience, prior Client and Executive Associate Experience desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and with digital communication tools (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, etc).
- Knowledge of Client systems and processes strongly desired (for example: Concur Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, Workday, Room scheduler).
- Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow-up, and properly balances priorities and resources.
- Maintains a positive attitude, a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions and supports business needs across different time zones and during periods of heavy workload.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.