Administrative - Customer Care Representative Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative
Job Number: 21-15749
Job Number: 21-15749
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Customer Care Representative for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a member of US REMS Customer Care Call Center, the Customer Care Representative is responsible for interacting with customers and ensuring they understand and adhere to the REMS requirements while providing a positive customer experience.
- The Customer Care Representative is expected to use a variety of soft skills and company knowledge to provide comprehensive support for REMS programs managed within Customer Care.
- The representative interacts with customers via the telephone, email, and fax.
- As an employee of client, the Customer Care Representative is responsible for demonstrating the corporate values of Integrity, Accountability, Urgency, Passion, Innovation, and Inclusion while performing the job.
- Handle transactions with customers via inbound and outbound calls, faxes, and emails and document in appropriate database and/or platform as required by standard operating procedures.
- Process Knowledge Assessments received via email, fax or mail ensuring all REMS requirements are met.
- Process Enrollment Forms received via email, fax or mail ensuring all REMS requirements are met.
- Process Patient Status Form submissions (including reports of heart failure indicated on form) received via email, fax, or mail.
- Provide authorization or confirmation for pharmacy dispenses to ensure REMS compliance.
- Process safety surveys received via phone, email, or fax.
- Promptly identify and report Adverse Events, product quality complaints, and non-compliance, capturing relevant information and directing calls as outlined in the standard operating procedures.
- Place outbound calls and emails to resolve issues.
- Provide user guidance on REMS websites, Online portals, mobile applications, and report systems issues to IT promptly.
- Individuals are also responsible for contributing to the achievement of departmental KPIs by adhering to quality and attendance guidelines.
- The representative is required to be flexible to changes in shift coverage to accommodate business needs during this time frame.
- Individuals are required to use a telephone, wear a headset, and sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Individuals will be responsible for adhering to schedules and notifying management in advance if they are unable to do so.
- Bachelors degree OR 3+ years successful customer service experience
- Experience Requirements Prior experience in a customer service environment handling communication via email and/or telephone a plus.
- Listening- Employ strong listening skills and convey information clearly to audience using a tone that balances friendliness and professionalism.
- Verbal- Position information positively while utilizing call handling skills.
- Written- To be effective written communication is clear and easy to understand, uses the correct tone, and appropriate grammar.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer Skills MS office suite, Basic/Intermediate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Understands and demonstrates good documentation practices
- Initiative Being proactive rather than reactive and anticipating needs.
- Accountability/Responsibility Takes ownership of both successes and failures and be open to feedback.
- Integrity Can be relied upon to do the right thing even if no one is looking.
- Customer Focused/ Empathy Put self in customers shoes and see their perspective. Remain calm, be reassuring, and be mindful that the customer is a person.
- Product Knowledge Understand the use and possible effects of all products. Understand product quality issues and how to respond appropriately.
- Process Knowledge Understand procedures and processes, effectively explain and implement them.
- Technical Knowledge Strong keyboard skills and ability to learn multiple systems and navigate them to document interactions in a timely manner.
- Problem Solver/Critical Thinking Skills Apply good judgment based on past experiences and learnings while following procedures.
- Flexible Willingness to change in the moment to achieve a positive outcome.
- Adaptable Positively embrace different situations, think outside the box for a solution and implement an appropriate solution.
- Teamwork Work effectively with others to achieve goals in a timely fashion, leverage diversity, share responsibility and successes.
- Professionalism Understand the big picture, be aware of both self and others, and maintain composure by demonstrating patience and restraint.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.