Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The ideal Administrative Assistant will not only be responsible for administrative support, but also have a willingness to learn, be resourceful and independent, and take on additional responsibilities over time. They should possess excellent organizational skills, the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and a strong work ethic.
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to both senior and junior bankers
- Coordinates internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Handles a high volume of phone calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Responds and follows up on client requests
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinates a high volume of travel arrangements and processes expense reports
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong knowledge of general business and corporate cultures
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high-pressure environment
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
- Prior experience in Financial Services support preferred
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.