Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for an opportunity for our client in HOLTSVILLE, NY.
- This role will support the client with its daily administrative duties and functions for the office.
- The successful candidate will perform a wide range of administrative and general duties in a highly responsible and fast moving environment.
- Moreover, he/she must be self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist in the administration of the business unit office; ensure timelines, communications and documentation is coordinated and complete.
- Prepares a variety of memos, forms, letters, documents and reports.
- Manage heavy calendar schedules including scheduling meetings and conference rooms
- Manages travel arrangements including car and company airplane reservations. Process expense reports and invoices.
- Organize and maintain correspondence and records, follow up on pending correspondence matters with limited direction.
- Receive office visitors and screen telephone calls.
- Make arrangements for meetings and conferences (including purchase of food, supplies or hand-outs).
- Maintain calendar and ensure that complete information is available for all matters, confirm appointments in advance.
- Ensure mileage reports, training, and approvals are processed appropriately.
- Establish and maintain a variety of files and records and follow up to ensure that required actions are completed
- Assist with projects, research and perform other duties as assigned
- Handle and manage certain confidential materials
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) required.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar and punctuation, office practices and procedures.
- Office skills such as data entry, filing, phone etiquette and composition of business letters.
- Ability to undertake a variety of assignments and organize time effectively while setting priorities.
- Ability to perform with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain databases of information and prepare reports.
- Ability to provide effective oral and written communication in dealings with the public and governmental officials at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of, or ability to learn, policies and procedures of the organization, and ability to interpret them clearly and accurately.
- Friendly, cooperative manner and good team spirit.
- Familiarity with office equipment, including phone system, copier/scanners, printers.
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong awareness of deadlines, time management skills, and ability to follow up on assigned tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skill.
If interested, please email me at Dimples.Cruz@Eclaro.comECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.comIndustry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees