Job Number: 21-14586
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in McLean, VA.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As an Administrative Assistant in our global marketing organization, you will provide administrative support as it relates to maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, travel itineraries, expense reports, processing invoices, and developing and maintaining documents and presentation materials.
- You will provide support at the Vice President level and ensure your leaders stay on-target and aware of all priorities while also building positive partnerships with our global team and external partners.
- Your organization and attention to detail will be critical to the success of smooth and efficient daily operational functions.
- Schedule and handle the leader's calendars, including booking travel itineraries. You will arrange and confirm reservation and meeting dates, locations, equipment and catering. This includes keeping track of VISAS needed for travel, passport renewals etc.
- Coordinate and connect with fellow administrative assistants to schedule meetings and/or external outings for senior executives and teams.
- Complete and submit expense reports.
- Create and/or prepare documents, reports, correspondences, emails and presentations and takes meeting minutes as required.
- Act as a liaison within the Global Marketing Department and between Hilton's other departments as well as between external advertising, PR and marketing agencies and suppliers.
- Maintain lists, files and office equipment/supplies.
- Track and maintain budgets and processing and tracking of invoices.
- Maintain and input all payroll functions.
- Complete special projects as required.
- A teammate, who can build positive cross-functional relationships
- Takes initiative and works independently while managing up successfully
- Proven problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Flexibility to accommodate leaders when traveling internationally
- Five (5) years of administrative experience
- Experience handling more than one executive's calendar
- Experience accurately inputting information using computer word-processing, database and/or spreadsheet programs, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience supporting Senior Leaders in a large, global, highly matrixed environment
- Experience booking travel
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Prior experience and knowledge in the Hospitality industry
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.