Job Number: 21-13103
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Partner with HR to evaluate strategies and activities to engage Team Members, grow our current initiatives, and execute on them.
- Engage with committees across the organization to advocate for Team Members and ensure we improve available resources.
- Lead special projects related to virtual engagement and communication, including (but not limited to) updating and maintaining distribution lists and handling all Client shipping.
- Coordinate the on-boarding activities for new and/or transferring Team Members into the department.
- Manage inventory control for collateral, supplies, etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations which are visually appealing and display content in accordance with Client standards.
- Develop recognition communications, including (but not limited to) birthdays and anniversaries, run reports, manage lists, and innovate on ways to celebrate Team Members.
- Plan logistics for local anniversary lunches and execute and improve the process for Team Members to receive their anniversary award.
- Coordinate regional engagement events, track expenditures, and provide recommendations to increase collaboration.
- Prepare travel schedules, itineraries, arrange and confirm existing reservation and meeting dates, locations, equipment, and catering.
- Maintain calendars, contact lists, and task lists as necessary.
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive.
- Self-starters who take initiative with minimal direction and understands concepts quickly.
- Collaborative and loves to build consensus and relationships across all levels.
- Flexibility to react and adapt to change quickly.
- Respectful, thoughtful, discreet, and remains calm while handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities.
- Interpersonal communicator who will positively influence Hilton's partners and will communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, at all levels, including with Senior level Executives.
- Discretion with all documents and sensitive information.
- High School Degree/GED
- Three (3) years of professional experience in a similar administrative support role
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience in a similar administrative support role
- Hospitality industry experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with people management software
- Experience supporting technology focused teams and team members
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.