Job Number: 21-10177
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Executive Associate position will provide administrative and project support to members of the Oncology Clinical Science team.
- Performs highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve high level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- The candidate must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Perform highly diverse and complex administrative functions, including but not limited to proactive calendar management, domestic and international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports.
- Anticipates needs of manager and/or team, and take appropriate steps to produce desired outcome with minimal assistance from supervisor with accuracy and efficiency to meet all deadlines.
- Interface in a professional manner with senior executives and matrix team members, handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate diplomacy and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Anticipate key issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments.
- Prioritizes activities and takes action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, office supply orders, and other administration services.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking international and domestic travel.
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules.
- High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
- 7 years administrative or comparable experience, prior Client and Executive Associate experience preferred.
- Proficient with O365, Calendar, eMail, OrgPlus, and audio/ video conferencing; knowledge of Client Systems, Policies, and Processes preferred
- Experience with Concur Travel and T&E, Buy@Client/Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, eTime, and Room Scheduler.
- Prior and/or recent assignment within Client preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions, and supports business needs across different time-zones and during periods of heavy workload.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
- Successful candidate must be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment
- Exhibits a positive work attitude, high productivity and a collaborative approach with other employees across a matrix and international environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.