Job Number: 21-09533
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for phone coverage, faxing and photocopying
- Typing and distributing correspondence and mail
- Order and distribute office supplies
- Able to perform light data entry
- Backup receptionist as needed
- Greet and escort visitors from reception to meeting location
- Conduct limited research
- Performs additional general office duties as assigned
- 6 months or more of relevant work experience
- Direct experience supporting staff in an administrative assistant role
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Be familiar with email and Internet protocol
- Must have at least a HS diploma or equivalent and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.