Job Number: 21-02120
Job Number: 21-02120
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage the clinic room during its operating hours weekly approximately 300 people/week.
- Greet and answer questions about the program with onsite workers.
- Schedule appointments and/or maintain calendars.
- Collate and file all forms and upkeep of all records (both electronic and physical).
- Be able to manage a database and maintain up to the minute accurate records.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA laws and Client policies when dealing with personal private information.
- Be able to pack and ship out samples daily
- Scan and track all samples incoming to the room and reconcile weekly lists against other building data to ensure onsite testing is completed.
- Write and edit documents to help EHS and the site maintain compliance with company policies.
- Produce daily and weekly metric to the EHS Manager to share with leadership.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to effectively support our positive safety culture.
- Must have excellent organizations skills for oneself as well as for others.
- Strong ability to interact positively with diverse colleagues and departments daily.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable federal, state, and local environmental health and safety regulations and procedures that apply to Occupational Health.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using effective and appropriate judgment.
- Rigorous dedication to detail that is required to sustain an effective weekly testing program.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status