Job Number: 21-04274
Job Number: 21-04274
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
- Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time.
- Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information.
- May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment. Advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs.
- Minimum of 3+ years professional or relevant internship experience required Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel) Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required
- Desired Skills Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred Prior knowledge of financial products, policies & procedures is highly preferred
- 3+ year(s) of experience supporting a senior level manager within the financial services field or relevant internship experience Knowledge of wealth management tools preferred
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.