Job Number: 21-03009
Job Number: 21-03009
Be a part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the large insurance carriers specializing in worker’s compensation and disability benefits. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary responsibilities include the management of calendar and daily priorities for executives, including the coordination of meetings, travel arrangements and the handling of expense reports, extensive telephone interaction within the organization or with external suppliers
- Coordinate needed materials for meetings
- May be asked to greet and escort guests arriving for meetings or set up meeting rooms for arriving guests
- Ideally the candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and be able to manage priorities as they change
- May be needed to back up other administrative assistants as needed
- Duties include managing phone calls through a computerized phone system, screening the calls and routing them to the appropriate parties
- Other duties include receiving information from callers, confirming and entering correct receipt of claim and documenting the correct call details in the notes of the claim
- Also, researching documents in order to obtain necessary information and to confirm the accuracy of the information received
- In addition, placing outgoing calls to employers, providers and other parties may be required to complete research and document findings.
- Other Administrative duties as assigned
- Requires strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be comfortable with problem solving and conflict management
- Must be detail and team oriented
- 1- 4 years of relevant experience is required
If interested, you may contact:
Rachelle Daylo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.