JobDiva # 21-01976
JobDiva # 21-01976
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Administrative Assistant for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of the Administrative role will be to provide administrative and executive support at the Client Cell Therapy Facility in Devens, MA and to assist with all aspects of daily administrative management at a detailed level.
- The Administrative Assistant will be proficient in all aspects of corporate administration, executive calendar and email management, PowerPoint preparation, meeting and event coordination.
- Critical to this role are exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- The successful candidate has a sense of humor, works autonomously, welcomes and accepts direction and thrives in a fast paced, occasionally ambiguous environment.
- This person will take ownership over their area of responsibility while noticing and supporting other opportunities for growth.
- This job requires some flexibility in hours as needed due to business demands.
- 3+ years Administrative experience supporting Director level or above preferred
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in providing support and assistance at corporate level at large or fast paced growing organizations.
- Demonstrated relevant experience with Microsoft Office, an Outlook Ninja and a general understanding of IT technology including SharePoint.
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills (oral and written).
- A strong work ethic to generate high quality work under tight deadlines.
- Must have a can-do attitude, be resourceful, and have an approachable demeanor.
- Ability to anticipate and be proactive is critical.
- Assist with all aspects of daily management at a detailed level for your own charges, as well as assisting with basic administration. Partner with the larger organization and other administrative personnel to provide the highest level of support for the Devens Cell Therapy Facility.
- Adapt and adjust to a rapidly changing environment where priorities shift daily. Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing extremely active calendars; expense reports; correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Ensure a high standard of service and confidentiality is maintained and enhanced. Provide a bridge for smooth communication between departments and functions. Develop cross-functional professional alliances.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively. Follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Ability to discern between urgent and important, and to ask for help when needed.
- Attend staff and department meetings and assist in administrative management of these meetings; this includes arranging and establishing video conference connections, support in preparing agendas, and generation of meeting summaries as required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.