Job Number: 20-08224
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supporting 8 Directors and their teams
- Manages calendars, schedules meetings, & registrations for conferences via Outlook (mail/calendar)
- Proactively looks ahead at schedules and events
- Anticipates conflicts, problems and issues w/minimal supervisor assistance
- Familiarity and comfortable using Microsoft Teams for meetings, collaboration, etc.
- Maintaining SharePoint sites for various project teams
- Makes travel arrangements and process T&E Reports using Concur; making extensive travel arrangements domestic & international
- Manages catering requests via CaterTrax
- Reserve conference rooms via Outlook,
- Enter visitor registrations via Visitor Watch and register guests require WiFi via Guest WiFi
- Creates requisitions and manages the lifecycle of the Contracts, Purchase/Service Order (using Ariba & SAP)
- On-boarding/Off-boarding new employees/contractors to Client (ID, Laptop, Workspace, etc.)
- Order and distribute office supplies for the Nassau Park Team (when we are back in the office)
- Create shipping labels for packages and sign for certain deliveries of orders
- Must be a positive, proactive team player with ability to build relationships across the administration/project coordination group within IT UX leadership team
- Providing administrative and project coordination support for each leader as well as a group of project managers
- Back-up for the Executive assistant to the Head of IT User Experience
- Must be detail-oriented work with minimal supervision, have an ability to multitask and balance priorities, all through the utilization of strong organizational skills, strong initiative, and commitment to follow-up.
- Must have at least a HS diploma or equivalent and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.