Job Number: 20-07376
Job Number: 20-07376
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Boise, ID. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization.
- Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and non-supervisory employees with various administrative support tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks.
- Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company.
- May assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the direct supervisor.
- The work performed by these employees is predominately general administrative in nature, as opposed to specific administrative tasks that are directly related to a specialty functions e.g., marketing, engineering, human resources, etc.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks increative and effective ways
- Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions
- Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures
- May determine methods and procedures for new assignments
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Senior/advanced general administrative skills/ knowledge of most general administrative issues.
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple employee’s general administrative needs
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.