Job Number: 20-02714
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position provides executive administrative support to the Head of the Clinical Development Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Performs highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve high level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- The candidate must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Perform highly diverse and complex administrative functions, including but not limited to proactive calendar management, domestic and international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports
- Work closely with the PRC coordinators within the CoE and with the EAs of within each of the TAs on administrative tasks related to the functioning of the PRCs, including calendaring, mail group management and Sharepoint administration
- Anticipates needs of manager and/or team, and take appropriate steps to produce desired outcome with minimal assistance from supervisor with accuracy and efficiency to meet all deadlines
- Interface in a professional manner with senior executives and matrix team members, handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate diplomacy and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations
- Anticipate key issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments
- Prioritizes activities and takes action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, office supply orders, and other administration services
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking international and domestic travel, monthly reconciliation of business expenses for executive(s) and staff
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner (i.e. issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules
- High School degree, some college or degree desirable
- 10 years administrative or comparable experience, prior Client and Executive Associate experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of Client Systems, Policies, and Processes
- Experience with Concur Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, eTime, Workday, and Room Scheduler
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, functions, and supports business needs across different time-zones and during periods of heavy workload
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused
- Able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment
- Exhibits a positive work attitude, high productivity and a collaborative approach with other employees across a matrix and international environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.