Job Number: 20-00701
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Administrative Assistant for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This individual will provide administrative support in Tampa performing diverse administrative and project focused duties, which will involve communicating and supporting a Leadership Team.
- This individual must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Coordinate and manage the recruiting process for the Team (interview scheduling, reserving rooms, coordinating with recruiting staff)
- Coordinate and manage the New Hire onboarding process (securing workspace, ordering equipment, coordinating required training sessions, editing/updating new hire processes and procedures documentation, guiding New Hire through onboarding process)
- Manage phone and calendar-based scheduling ensuring meetings are prioritized and occur within appropriate timelines
- Coordinate special projects as required
- Prioritize activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of Client, Team, and functional needs
- Complete work products and perform activities that may require advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Schedule travel, including but not limited to hotel, flight, car rental, etc.
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel and reconciliation of business expenses and reimbursements
- Assist with preparedness for meetings (e.g., assemble materials, assisting with PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner (i.e. issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.)
- Independently research complex inquiries to recommend solutions / escalate issues as appropriate
- Tracks job requisitions as well as assisting with other delegated tasks and must be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment
- High School diploma
- 4 - 7 years administrative or comparable experience
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Travel and T&E Reporting, SharePoint and Conference Room Scheduling
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient, comfortable with technology, works with sense of speed, highly motivated to get things done, take initiative
- Proven ability to handle Confidential matters
- Responsive, acts with sense of urgency, plans ahead (strategic) while executing on a day-to-day basis (tactical/operational)
- Associates or Bachelors degree
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.