Job Number: 19-11092
Job Number: 19-11092
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will provide executive administrative support for the Vice President of Commercial and Markets. The administrator will perform highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which will involve communicating and supporting high level employees, including Executives and C-level resources. Will interface and collaborate extensively with the Chief Procurement Officer’s office/administrator as well as other administrative associates in the department.
- As this position may involve high level contacts and exposure to confidential materials, this will require the use of tact, discretion and judgement. Must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage phone and calendar-based scheduling ensuring meetings are prioritized and occur within appropriate timelines
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and document, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating communications
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as the filing system, expense reports, requisition of supplies, and other clerical / secretarial duties
- Complete work products and perform activities that require advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Schedule complex, multi-leg national and international travel, including but not limited to hotel, flight / train, car rental, etc.
- Interact with company executives and internal/external clients both on-site and remotely to plan or execute tasks/activities
- Coordinate special projects, meetings and off-site sessions
- Prioritize activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of Client, GP, and functional needs
- Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel (domestic & international) and monthly reconciliation of business expenses and reimbursements
- Ensure manager’s preparedness for meetings (e.g., assemble meeting materials, assisting with PowerPoint presentations, & pre-reads)
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner (i.e. issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.)
- Independently research complex inquiries to recommend solutions / escalate issues as appropriate
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with Client continuous learning modules
- Creates, edits, and tracks job requisitions as well as assisting with other delegated tasks utilizing Workday; and must be able to learn new tools and systems in an ever-evolving environment
- Provide back-up support as needed to cover planned (e.g., vacations) as well as unplanned (e.g., emergencies, etc.) absences
- Internal and External Stakeholders:
- All GP personnel
- GP and Client Leadership (Executives and C-suite)
- Members of industry councils and organizations
- High School diploma
- 5 – 8 years administrative or comparable experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, SharePoint, eSetup, eTime, Workday, Room Scheduler
- Some college or B.S/B.A
- Client and Executive Administrator Experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary