Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs accurate and complex administrative duties, primarily in support of the Americas Legal Department's San Francisco office
- Gatekeeper extraordinaire for Deputy General Counsel, team of attorneys and paralegal staff
- Assist Administrative Manager with the day to day operation of the SF office
- Performs additional high level support on behalf of the Americas Legal Department across our different geographic regions.
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization including updating documents, memos, letters and forms
- Answers phone calls and takes messages; schedules meetings, books conference rooms, and makes appointments
- Basic PC skills with knowledge of Word/Excel. Follows well defined procedures and practices
- May require a high school diploma with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary