Job Number: 19-04125
Job Number: 19-04125
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- On/Off Boarding - Provide PC/Desk/Security Card/Hotel/Car Services/other miscellaneous requests
- Calendar Management
- Setting up meetings with Tokyo Head Office, London and Singapore or just within the U.S.
- Filing important documents in share drives and files
- Participate in special projects at the request of the manager
- Support visitors from Tokyo Head Office
- Preparing materials, organizing lunch/dinner and other logistics
- Information sharing support
- Setting up monthly meetings with Executives
- Support Head Office reporting
- Organizing business travel
- Ensuring necessary materials for all meetings are prepared
- Wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization including updating documents, memos, letters and forms
- Answer phone calls and take messages; schedule meetings, book conference rooms, and make appointments
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of technical and administrative experience, including experience in a large corporate environment
- Fluent in Japanese (Communicate, Read and/or Write fluently) and English
- Advanced personal computer skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet & database
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries requiring thorough knowledge of department policy and procedure
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary