Job Number: 19-04626
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Editing – grammar, punctuation, font, color, formatting, etc.
- Writing ideas in simple, relatable sentences with accurate tone
- Phone support as needed
- General office administrative support
- Microsoft Word/Excel – strong foundation in writing, copy/paste, Excel formulas, etc.
- Ability to create chart and graphs from Excel information
- Publisher – proficient with writing/editing in Microsoft Publisher
- Ability to meet deadlines with short turnaround time if needed
- Initiative to study past documents to understand the tone and audience so message can continue going forward
- Detail-oriented – skill set to take a rough draft and create a finished product and ability to track changes in a document – correct a document and send back to the person to accept your suggestions
- Math skills to double check figures in documents as they are presented
- PowerPoint – has an eye for detail when editing format (margins, bullets, etc), colors and continuity in a document or presentation; ability to create basic graphics or charts
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Al Roper | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary