Job Number: 19-04470
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for Administrative Assistant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary responsibilities include the management of calendar and daily priorities for Senior leaders, including the coordination of meetings, travel arrangements and the handling of expense reports, extensive telephone interaction within the organization or with external suppliers.
- Coordinate needed materials for meetings.
- Additional responsibilities include oversight of supplies and space, ensuring office looks and runs satisfactorily.
- May be needed to back up other administrative assistants as needed.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and be able to manage priorities as they change.
- 10+ years of relevant experience is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary