Job Number: 19-02633
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's benefits and compensations units with its daily administrative duties and functions for the office.
- The successful candidate will perform a wide range of administrative and general duties in a highly responsible and fast moving environment.
- Moreover, he/she must be self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges and the ability to set and meet deadlines
- Assist in the administration of the business unit office; ensure timelines, communications and documentation is coordinated and complete.
- Prepares a variety of memos, forms, letters, documents and reports.
- Manage heavy calendar schedules including scheduling meetings and conference rooms
- Organize and maintain correspondence and records, follow up on pending correspondence matters with limited direction.
- Receive office visitors and screen telephone calls.
- Make arrangements for meetings and conferences (including purchase of food, supplies or hand-outs).
- Maintain calendar and ensure that complete information is available for all matters, confirm appointments in advance.
- Establish and maintain a variety of files and records and follow up to ensure that required actions are completed
- Assist with projects, research and perform other duties as assigned
- Handle and manage certain confidential materials
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access) required.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred. Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar and punctuation, office practices and procedures.
- Office skills such as data entry, filing, phone etiquette and composition of business letters.
- Ability to undertake a variety of assignments and organize time effectively while setting priorities.
- Ability to perform with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain databases of information and prepare reports.
- Ability to provide effective oral and written communication in dealings with the public and governmental officials at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of, or ability to learn, policies and procedures of the organization, and ability to interpret them clearly and accurately.
- Friendly, cooperative manner and good team spirit.
- Familiarity with office equipment, including phone system, copier/scanners, printers.
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential information
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong awareness of deadlines, time management skills, and ability to follow up on assigned tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skill
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary