Job Number: 19-02597
Job Number: 19-02597
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Spartanburg, SC. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides administrative support as directed to include, but not limited to, generation of meeting minutes and agendas, maintaining schedule of onsite conference rooms, booking room reservations and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings and logistics including travel, food and beverages.
- Coordinates complex & detailed travel arrangements for departmental staff. (Schedules air, hotel, ground transportation, visa applications, etc., and prepares and communicates itineraries and resolves trip scheduling problems, as they arise.)
- Must be pro-active and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and respond/adapt to shifting/evolving priorities.
- Processes and handles highly sensitive materials, agreements, due diligence information, and emails in a confidential manner.
- Assists departmental staff with submitting check requests, reviewing and garnering approval of invoices, tracking purchase orders, ordering supplies and maintaining records for budget reconciliation.
- Supports department meetings and event functions by reserving and preparing meeting rooms; working with vendors to coordinate offsite meetings (to include site visits and Lunch & Learns), which often include meeting rooms, A/V, food and beverage and social activities; as well as occasional travel arrangements for external participants.
- Filing, assistance with PowerPoint presentations and other general administrative duties.
- Must have 3 to 7 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience working in an office environment supporting management.
- Must have excellent communication skills as this position will be a first point of contact for outside visitors and other external callers.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Andrea Abanador | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary