JobDiva # 19-02541
JobDiva # 19-02541
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Administrative Assistant for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: This role will support various support functions for Indirect sourcing activities. The successful individual will assist with day to day operations, including but not limited to record scanning and migrating files to a designated repository.
- Clerical level support of indirect sourcing activities.
- Schedule internal and external meetings via Outlook
- Maintain current tracking reports in Excel
- Prepare documents for scanning via EchoSign, Ariba and Digital Warehouse
- Log documents and organize folders.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Microsoft Office/Outlook skills, knowledge of Access, and strong Excel skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with team members.
- Exceptional customer service and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully prioritize work on multiple tasks.
- Good organizational skills with an attention to detail.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary