Administrative Assistant - II
Job Number: 21-09038
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Handle benefits administration tasks within the Human Resources Benefits Operations group.
- Work with defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans and health and welfare plans.
- Handle administration for the 401(k) Savings Plans and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation plans, including:
- Ensure the timely processing and accuracy of interfaces from the Clients
- Respond to Workflows (Alight), Dovetail tickets, emails, and phone calls timely and within our SLA standards
- Testing for Annual Enrollment, Your Benefits Resources updates, Your Total Rewards updates
- Process Power of Attorney and hardship withdrawals
- Process agent loan checks (received daily) on a timely basis
- HW File processing - Review the weekly HW file for variances
- Assist on Special Projects as needed.
- Research and respond to Prior Service inquiries. Work with HR and vendor to update participants records.
- Help with the research and pulling together background on escalated cases.
- Backup for review and response for Plan Appeals (H&W and DC).
- Acquire knowledge of DC, DB and H&W plans for employees, agents and retirees.
- Reporting retirements and deaths to the Client News
- Reporting agent deaths to the Nylic Review
- 401K Benefits knowledge preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- College Graduate or 2 -3 years’ experience in HR.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.