Administrative Assistant - HR
JobDiva # 20-06017
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Administrative Assistant - HR for our client in Morritstown, TN.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The HR Administrative will serve as a HR Manager and on site support. Will work in multiple functional areas of HR, including: recruitment, onboarding, policy/process development, training, organizational development, and other workplace initiatives.
- Recruiting: Plan and coordinate the multi-step recruitment and selection process for shop floor positions including testing, interviews, background checks, screens and new hire onboarding processes.
- Utilize the Global Recruitment Management System (GRMS) and ensure effective advertisement and applicant tracking for all positions.
- Training & Onboarding: Coordinate and enhance Training & Onboarding program.
- HR Data Integrity: AHRIS data and audit-ready HR records, including candidate and master job files, leave files, medical files, training files, and I-9 files.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.