Administrative - Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 21-15325
Job Number: 21-15325
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position.
- The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job.
- Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
- The primary focus of this role will be to provide administrative support to the ED Quality Head and their team.
- Education: The successful candidate must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree and or business training preferred.
- 2-5 years Administrative experience or other relevant qualifications.
- Experience using Concur for booking travel arrangements and submitting expense reports.
- Must Have: Advanced PC Skills area a must. Includes: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently, while acting as a team player, as certain responsibilities will be shared.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, superior follow up skills and ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- SharePoint uploading documents and maintaining shared folders.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support, as well as general clerical/secretarial support Jump Quality team.
- Ability to act as a team player, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to multi-task and prioritize are critical requirements.
- The primary focus of this role will be to provide administrative and organizational support to the ED Quality and their direct reports. Including:
- Dynamic and complex calendar management - organizing calendars with the ability to prioritize and proactively and professionally communicate regarding potential conflicts.
- Scheduling Leadership Team and All Staff team meetings, which will include planning and executing all logistics for team meetings.
- Scheduling detailed and often changing travel arrangements using Concur.
- Organizing, reviewing and submitting expense reports per Client Corporate Policies, using Concur.
- Collaborating with other assistants on site and across the network for scheduling business critical meetings and workstreams, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Entering contracts and POs into SAP, requiring detailed follow through with all cross-functional parties involved (including legal, procurement, vendors and key stakeholders) to ensure all documents are accurate and completed.
- Implementing/organizing/maintaining documents and records.
- Updating invoice tracking for supervisors.
- Providing shared support to department managers.
- Advanced PC Skills area a must. Includes: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ordering catering, setting up/cleaning up catering for meetings.
- Scheduling workshop and large meetings, including logistics, arranging AV/technical support when appropriate.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.