Administrative - Administrative Assistant. Administrative Assistant.
Job Number: 21-14557
Job Number: 21-14557
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for accomplishing multiple complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision; supporting the Head of Medical Safety Review, the Medical Safety Review team as well as the Expedited Safety Reporting team.
- Responsible for effective delivery of diverse administrative support including management of dynamic calendars and management of access for staff inside and outside department.
- Responsible for processing SOWs including creating (procurement) contract request workspace (CRWs), purchase requisitions, purchase orders; and receiving incoming invoices via SAP for approval, vendor inquiries etc., for translation services and literature references.
- Work with vendors to ensure payment for services rendered and implement change orders for payments that exceed purchase order amounts as prescribed in SOW.
- Responsible for quarterly updates of WWPS departmental organization charts in the Pharmacovigilance Systems Maintenance File (PSMF).
- Calendar and email maintenance;
- Scheduling Case Review Process (CRP) Meetings for the year, et al., that include reserving conference rooms & teleconference lines;
- Updating Operational Team Assignments with leads of Client products;
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes (as needed), preparation of presentations;
- Handling of correspondence as needed;
- Travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, and ordering supplies;
- Process eSetup requests for on-boarding of new hires;
- Utilizes strong organizational skills to manage documentation and scheduling during all phases of the interview & hiring on-boarding process for permanent & contract employees;
- Process monthly Personnel Activity Forms (PAF) for all contractual off-shore vendor employees into RD Staffing Database (SDB); and
- Uploading, maintenance, and overhaul of our MSR/ESR Sharepoint site.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.