Admininstrative - Administrative Assistant - II Administrative Assistant - II
Administrative Assistant - II
Job Number: 21-16971
Job Number: 21-16971
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant – II for our client in Plano, TX.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Knowledge of Claim systems: Workbench, Acclaim, iAM, SRO and Accutrac.
- Research incoming documents and deliver to appropriate party and/or route to appropriate benefit case
- Research and resolved checks that are returned to the office.
- Issue electronic benefit payments through the claim system
- Generate and send out correspondence to customers
- Scan and upload documents onto Workbench claim system
- Gather and research data to address customer inquiries
- Track, locate and deliver physical claim files to office personnel upon request
- Archive closed claims to offsite storage
- Run and distribute reports
- Issue check payments as requested and approved by management
- Escheat outstanding checks to the State, according to Escheat Check process.
- Share accountability for the results of respective team
- Organize and develop Excel logs, as needed, to facilitate workflows. Maintain existing inventory logs. Ensure data in logs is current and accurate.
- Open service tickets through Help Desk, as needed
- Support and backfill for co-workers, as needed
- Work with a sense of urgency and complete assignments within requested time frames
- Demonstrate reliability by delivering on all job performance expectations
- Demonstrate behavior that is consistent with NYL corporate compliance policies: Privacy, Ethics, and Protection of Information
- Develop an understanding of our customers and business partners administrative service needs and demonstrate it by consistently interacting with them in a positive manner
- Assist other departments with work, as needed
- Actively contribute to the teams service and quality objectives
- Maintain regular communication with peers, cross-departmental business partners, and managers regarding compliance and work related issues
- Take accountability for actions and communication in relation to job performance.
- High School education with previous office/business experience (Minimum Requirement.
- Strong organizational skills (Required)
- Self-starter who seeks challenges (Required)
- Customer service initiative (Required)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment (Required)
- Strong interpersonal skills (Required)
- Individual contributor, as well as, a team player (Required)
- Possess a high level of attention to detail (Required)
- Working knowledge of windows based application: Excel, Microsoft, Access
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.