Admininstrative - Administrative Assistant - II Administrative Assistant - II
Administrative Assistant – II
Job Number: 21-07582
Job Number: 21-07582
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant – II for our client in Plano, TX.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform broader and/or more complex general clerical operations.
- Executes automated reports and compiles and prints listings; may manage a database, retrieves data and conducts status inquiries; maintains a filing system; examines documents for quality and accuracy, resolves minor discrepancies; maintains an inventory, receives, stores and issues material and supplies; determines appropriate methods for processing of mail, files and supplies.
- Also, has the ability to coordinate production and daily workflows for peers.
- Inspects and controls unit quality, and may perform basic document preparation, involving arranging pages or updating and obsolete information.
- Audits and reviews processed clerical work.
- Along with, providing office services by assisting with administrative support to multiple departments in a high volume and fast pace environment, which is helpful in accomplishing the team effort and related results as needed.
- Have to provide information by answering questions and request using proper verbal or written communication.
- Completes operational requirements for administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Answer questions about records, files, and cases
- Retrieve, sort, and file all information about records, files, and cases.
- Read all kinds of incoming material to establish location of case information
- Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees
- Retrieve, sort, and file all information
- Maintain and arrange file room
- Maintain a day by day productivity log of file deliveries and etc.
- Interact with employees throughout campus
- Copy and fax, hand out reports and memos
- Sort material in accordance with filing system used
- Collect materials to be filed from company and staff
- Stamp files and materials received
- Place essential papers and materials in files
- Help other office workers
- Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.