Admininstrative - Administrative Assistant - I
Job Number: 21-06421
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position will support the Disability product lines by partnering with internal and external customers by processing medical records, addressing complex inquiries, and various other administrative tasks.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from/to providers
- Respond to inquiries from claim managers and providers
- Scan/Fax/email information to and from providers and other resources as appropriate
- Manage all tasks and mail within the process timeframes
- Mail or route forms and documentation to units for processing
- Process digital downloads and upload them into the system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, fax machines, scanning and intermediate computer skills
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Ability to address/resolve complaints, inquiries and service issues in a professional and effective manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Possesses strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and be reliable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.