Accounts Receivable Specialist - Financial Analyst - III Financial Analyst - III
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Financial Analyst – III
Job Number: 21-16201
Job Number: 21-16201
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist - Financial Analyst – III for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The IT Finance Senior Associate - Budget and Expense Management will play an integral role within the finance domain responsible for Technology planning, initiative management, budgeting, forecasting, and analytics of client's technology spend.
- The Senior Associate will be required to complete monthly financial reviews with Technology leadership, including, but not limited to, consolidating and reporting on budget and forecast variances, presentation preparation, and other statistical analytics.
- This role will interact with key stake holders of the organization and various members of the Finance, Technology, Procurement, and business finance departments.
- This position requires excellent analytical and communication skill sets to ensure requests are understood, processed and delivered within applicable time frames, and in accordance with client's accounting policies and specific technical requirements. A strong ability to work independently, as well as a member of a cross-functional team is expected.
- Monthly accounting close with all required reporting and analytics
- Partner with finance and technology departments to accurately align project costs and business unit assignments
- Develop accurate financial reporting packages including planned vs. actual performance including the investigation and understanding of variances, drivers and deviations from plan
- Develop and manage the technology allocation and chargeback model to ensure proper alignment of services to consumers
- Communicate and understand budget complexities with technology managers across the organization and manage project financial management functions
- Preparation and delivery of Cost Benefit Analyses (CBA) / Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) reporting, including, but not limited to, collaboration with Technology and Business teams to quantify and challenge expenses and benefits.
- Partner with technology teams to ensure data accuracy across all financial tools within Technology.
- Deliver the budget, planning, forecasting, and reporting processes and interface regularly with business relationship managers, and key financial contacts within Finance and Technology.
- Create and manage consistent inventory tracking across technology departments and ensuring data standardization.
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis, management, and metrics reports
- Collaborate with finance staff from Technology and Corporate Finance to identify and implement best practices across functional areas
- 5+ plus years of relative experience in IT Finance, Project Reporting functions, Financial Planning & Analysis, and/or Expense Management
- Excellent analytical capabilities and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Track record of driving continuous improvement efforts
- SAP, Tableau, Apptio, Business Intelligence tools, Experience with complex models (heavy reporting, building what if scenarios)
- Advanced in Excel (pivots, macros, complex formulas, v-look-up, etc.)
- Knowledge of GAAP & STAT Accounting
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction to achieve desired results
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.