Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Number: 19-09479
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A leading insurance broker company with over 5000 employees is seeking a full time Accounts Payable Specialist to work in a values-based team environment.
- The Accounts Payable specialist reports to the Financial Data Operations Manager.
- They are responsible in supporting the accounts payable manager in serving client firms
Pay Range: $23-$28/ hour
- To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the accounts payable department.
- Full AP cycle experience, Hands-on performing all AP core tasks.
- Process timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers with Lawson MHC Document Express software.
- Running daily check and ACH pay cycles.
- Responsible for coding, batching, processing, and disbursing for the AP function.
- Maintain vendor databases.
- Responsible for collecting tax information from vendors.
- Manage the annual 1099 project and other tax analysis – preferred, but not a must.
- Manage & Maintain W9's on all vendors.
- Manage Vendor Master Files and respond to vendor queries on a regular basis.
- Work with vendors and branch office personnel to resolve accounts payable issues while maintaining effective working relationships.
- Participate with audit requests and other special analytical projects as assigned.
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork.
- Ability to take on AP tasks with limited guidance
- Ability to accomplish goals while meeting deadlines.
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving skills, and good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethics.
- Can do mindset.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years' experience in accounts payable.
- Steady work experience
- Experience with ERP systems, Lawson preferred.
- Strong Excel skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.