Accounts Payable - Customer Serv...
Accounts Payable - Customer Service
Job Number: 21-02895
Job Number: 21-02895
Be at the forefront of innovation. Eclaro is looking for an Accounts Payable - Customer Service for our client in Washington, DC.
Eclaro’s client is a prestigious research university. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Comprising a shared pool of expert transaction processors, AP Customer Service Agents perform day-to-day Payment related services for the University.
- The AP Customer Service team responsible for approximately client million in payments for purchased goods and services.
- Customer Service Agents are expected to be extensively cross-trained; and able to perform the full range of AP related transactions with consistent accuracy, timeliness and dedication to superior customer service and problem solving
- Customer Service Agents are expected to work independently, sharing a common workload, and taking direction from the Assistant Director of AP, and the AP Director.
- The Customer Service Agent interacts with a broad set of University stakeholders, across numerous campuses and business functions, including university vendors.
- Responsible for multiple request and inquiries from customers
- Responsible for processing high volume and wide range of financial transactions
- Agent will review and process for payment all properly authorized University expenditure
- Promote exceptional customer service
- Problem solving in response to customer and vendor inquiries
- Other duties that from time to time may be required to help the department to meet its objectives.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.