Job Number: 21-15296
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for a Accounting Specialist in San Juan, PR.
Eclaro’s client is a leading educational non-profit, committed to advancing educational opportunities around the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support the client’s finance unit in reconciling invoices against PO's, processing of invoices for payment and making appropriate tax withholdings, as required by law.
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts.
- Additional assistance in other finance and accounting matters, upon supervisor request.
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable invoices weekly.
- Review, code and digitalize weekly invoices for payment
- Reconcile invoices against PO's and contract terms to assure accurate payment.
- Prepares monthly tax withholding calculation for professional services
- Reconcile tax withholding accrual account with monthly and quarterly report.
- Records tax withheld to service providers on tax software
- Handle general ledger bookkeeping where necessary
- Provides support on monthly closing process which include preparing JE's with corresponding support.
- Upload support documentation of goods received into accounting system for payment and sales tax purposes
- Prepare import declarations as they arrive to main office and warehouse
- Assist Director, Finance analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports for business units.
- Supports and prepares cost analysis for projects or initiatives
- Assist in preparation of budget, financial forecast and projections
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required by supervisor
- At least five year of experience performing similar duties.
- Intermediate to advance skills of Microsoft excel (managing and transform data, pivot tables) and data analysis using business intelligence solutions (e.i. Power BI or similar)
- Experienced knowledge of accounting software
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules
- Ability to manage time
- Ability to meet deadline
- Possess PC proficiency, especially on Microsoft Suite programs (Office 365, Teams and others)
- Excellent administration and organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM or similar ERP software suite
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.