Accounting - Financial Analyst III Financial Analyst III
Job Number: 21-09906
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Financial Analyst for our client in Jacksonville, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a member of the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be responsible for the preparation of regulatory reports and coordination of the bank's seasonal state escheatment cycles.
- Daily responsibilities will include compliance with Client reporting regulations and state escheatment regulations.
- This role is data focused in a cooperative team-based environment that includes working with internal stakeholders and external counterparties.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent)
- Securities and financial services experience within an operations environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to adjust to procedural changes in a dynamic processing environment
- Flexibility to prioritize and support workloads from multiple teams
- The ability to problem solve with minimal supervision and good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Disciplined approach to problem resolution
- Experience with macros, scripts or other automation programs a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.