Job Number: 19-05607
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Account Manager for our client in Gaithersburg, MD.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is currently seeking an individual to join our Employee Benefits team as a Small-Mid Market Group Client Service Manager.
- The Client Service Manager will work closely with both our consultants and clients by managing the insurance renewal process and delivering benefit renewal packages.
- In addition, the Client Service Manager will actively manage accounts by delivering continuous service and assisting clients with their employee benefit and compliance needs, questions or concerns.
- Manage Employee Benefit Renewal Process
- Consult on employee benefit plan designs
- Conduct Employee Benefit Enrollment Meetings and Fairs
- Proactively consult on the Affordable Care Act and Compliance Measures
- Maintain client files and records in accordance with agency standards
- Assist consultants with any escalated issues
- Provide professional and courteous service to clients, carrier representatives, business partners, and colleagues
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects while ensuring timely and accurate client deliverables, with effective problem solving and resolution skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience (Required): 3-5 years: General P&C Experience
- Licenses & Certifications (Required): Property and Casualty
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Al Roper | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.